Adding and removing users in groups
Adding user to group
- How to log in to filebank (See instructions here).
- If you don’t see Groups-tab in top, click Start Menu → Groups.
- Click the ‘Groups’ -tab and doubleclick that group you want to add user(s) in.
- Click ‘Add’ -button.
- You can search for users with ‘Search’ -column. Select the user to be added and click ‘Add’.
- After done, click ‘Ok’ -button.
- Finally click ‘Ok’ -button.
Removing user from group
- Select the user you want to remove.
- Click ‘Delete’ -button.
- Confirm removing, click ‘Ok’ -button or cancel with ‘Cancel’ -button.
- How to log in to filebank
- How to change file bank language
- Basic view (Filebank)
- Creating a new user and adding permissions (Filebank)
- Creating groups (Filebank)
- Adding and removing users in groups (Filebank)
- Adding and removing folders (Filebank)
- Adding and removing files (Filebank)
- Managing folders and permissions (Filebank)
- Commenting files and folders (Filebank)