Address book (Webmail)
- Log in to Webmail (Click here for instructions on how to Log in ).
- You’ll find Address book from the left-side, under ‘Organizing’ -link or top of the page after you have clicked ‘Mail’ from left-side.
- You can add new contact to address book by clicking ‘Address book’ → ‘New Contact’.
- You must give at least the last name of contact in ‘Last name’ -field and click ‘Communications’ -tab.
- Type in contact information for contact and click ‘Add’.
- When composing a new message you can add recipients from address book by clicking ‘Address book’ -link, above textfield.
- Choose recipient and click ‘TO’ -button. Finally click ‘OK’ -button.
- How to log in to Webmail
- How to send an e-mail and e-mail attachments (Webmail)
- Where to find sent-folder and how to create a new folder (Webmail)
- How to filter messages (Webmail)
- How to delete an e-mail (Webmail)
- Address book (Webmail)
- How to create a new calendar event (Webmail)
- Vacation autoreply (Webmail)
- How to access e-mail with Mozilla Thunderbird
- How to create a new folder and filter messages to folders (Mozilla Thunderbird)
- How to delete old messages by date (Mozilla Thunderbird)
Microsoft Outlook Express
- How to access e-mail with Outlook Express
- How to create a new folder (Outlook Express)
- How to filter messages to folders (Outlook Express)