How to create new calendar event
- Log in to Webmail (Click here for instructions on how to Log in ).
- Click ‘Calendar’ -link from left-side or in navigation bar.
- Create new event by clicking ‘New event’ -icon either in top of the page or clicking the plus (‘+’)-character in the top-right corner of selected day
- Add notes and click ‘SAVE EVENT’ -button.
- You can navigate through calendar and change view with arrows or tab buttons in the top of calendar.
- How to log in to Webmail
- How to send an e-mail and e-mail attachments (Webmail)
- Where to find sent-folder and how to create a new folder (Webmail)
- How to filter messages (Webmail)
- How to delete an e-mail (Webmail)
- Address book (Webmail)
- How to create a new calendar event (Webmail)
- Vacation autoreply (Webmail)
- How to access e-mail with Mozilla Thunderbird
- How to create a new folder and filter messages to folders (Mozilla Thunderbird)
- How to delete old messages by date (Mozilla Thunderbird)
Microsoft Outlook Express
- How to access e-mail with Outlook Express
- How to create a new folder (Outlook Express)
- How to filter messages to folders (Outlook Express)