Changing emails password
Changing password in Webmail
- Users can change password themselves by logging into Webmailand clicking ‘My Account’ → ‘Password’
- See how to log into Webmail here.
- Current password is given in ‘Old Password’ -field and new password in ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm New Password’ -fields.
- Finally user clicks ‘CHANGE PASSWORD’ -button.
Changing password as administrator in Control Panel
- Log in to Control Panel (See how to, click here).
- Click in ‘Mail’ -tab that address of which you want to change password of.
- Give new password in ‘Password’ -field.
- Confirm by typing new password again in ‘Confirm password’ -field.
- How to log in to Webmail
- How to send an e-mail and e-mail attachments (Webmail)
- Where to find sent-folder and how to create a new folder (Webmail)
- How to filter messages (Webmail)
- How to delete an e-mail (Webmail)
- Address book (Webmail)
- How to create a new calendar event (Webmail)
- Vacation autoreply (Webmail)
- How to access e-mail with Mozilla Thunderbird
- How to create a new folder and filter messages to folders (Mozilla Thunderbird)
- How to delete old messages by date (Mozilla Thunderbird)
Microsoft Outlook Express
- How to access e-mail with Outlook Express
- How to create a new folder (Outlook Express)
- How to filter messages to folders (Outlook Express)